|
| World News |
| Trump: ‘No talks or conversations going on or scheduled’ with Iran |
![]() |
|
US President Donald Trump insists that there are “no talks or conversations going on, or scheduled, with the Islamic Republic of Iran.” Yesterday, his senior aide and son-in-law Jared Kushner said there have been very “robust” conversations between the US and Iran, while acknowledging that Tehran isn’t yet ready to make a deal that is satisfactory to Washington. But Trump denies the talks in a post on Truth Social, and writes that the US blockade of Iran’s ports remains in place. He claims that the Strait of Hormuz is “open and operating,” even though ship traffic is down dramatically compared to before the war. Trump also declares that “all water mines have been removed or detonated,” though he has made a number of contradicting claims regarding whether or not mines were ever planted in the first place in the strait, a key waterway for the global supply of oil. |
|
|
| Israel News |
| Strike near Gaza City port targeted meeting of Hamas elite Nukhba force commanders |
![]() |
|
The military says its strike earlier today near the port of Gaza City targeted commanders and operatives in Hamas’s elite Nukhba force while they were meeting. One of the terrorists had invaded Israel during the October 7, 2023, onslaught, according to the IDF. The military says that the targets included a Nukhba force company commander, three platoon commanders, and several more terror operatives, who were all planning attacks against Israeli troops operating in the Strip. The results of the strike will be released once they are verified, the IDF says. According to Palestinian media, the strike hit a cafe and killed six, wounding 10 others. The army says that it took steps to minimize harm to civilians in the strike. |
|
|
| Remains of Yehuda Katz, who went missing in First Lebanon War, are returned to Israel |
![]() |
|
The remains of Sgt. First Class Yehuda Katz, who went missing in the First Lebanon War’s battle of Sultan Yacoub in 1982, have been returned to Israel, the military announces. The battle 44 years ago was a skirmish between the IDF and the Syrian army in Lebanon’s Beqaa Valley. It claimed the lives of 21 Israeli servicemen, while more than 30 were injured during it. Katz, a tank soldier, went missing during the battle along with Sgt. First Class Zachary Baumel and Sgt. First Class Zvi Feldman. Baumel’s remains were recovered with Russian assistance and returned to Israel in 2019. Feldman’s remains were recovered by personnel of the Mossad spy agency in May 2025. In a statement, the IDF says that in an operation led by the Military Intelligence Directorate, in coordination with the Mossad, Katz’s bones were located and brought to Israel for burial. The bones were taken for identification and were confirmed to belong to Katz. Earlier, the military had said new findings thought to be related to Katz had been found overnight. |
|
|
| Parents detained after taking infant son to Jericho, police say |
![]() |
|
Police say they guided an Israeli family out of Jericho a short while ago and detained the parents for questioning after they entered the Palestinian city with their infant son, allegedly to go shopping. Jericho is located in the West Bank’s Area A, which is meant to be under full Palestinian Authority control and which Israeli civilians are prohibited from entering. Upon receiving a report that the family had entered the city, officers identified the location of the parents and instructed them on how to exit, police say. The parents, a Jerusalem couple in their 30s and 40s, were then questioned under caution at the Jordan Valley police station, in the northern West Bank settlement of Ma’ale Efrayim, according to police. “Israel Police reiterates that the entrance of Israeli civilians to Area A is forbidden under law and poses a tangible threat to the lives of both those who enter and the security forces,” police say. The statement adds that entering Area A illegally carries a penalty of up to a year in prison. There have been a string of recent incidents in which Israeli citizens have been escorted out of Area A after entering without authorization. |
|
|
|
To advertise click here or [email protected]:Subscribe to our news |
|
The email was sent to [email protected] |








